Here is a recipe you can use to make watermelon blue raspberry candy apples with Nerds:
- 6 Granny Smith apples
- 6 wooden skewers
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- Red food coloring
- Blue food coloring
- Watermelon flavoring oil
- Blue raspberry flavoring oil
- 1 package Nerds candy
- Wash and dry the apples thoroughly. Remove the stems and insert a wooden skewer into each apple.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, corn syrup, and water. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Once the sugar dissolves, stop stirring and let the mixture come to a boil. Allow it to boil until it reaches 300°F on a candy thermometer, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in a few drops of red food coloring, a few drops of blue food coloring, and a few drops of watermelon and blue raspberry flavoring oil. Stir well to combine.
- Dip each apple into the candy mixture, turning to coat completely. Allow the excess candy to drip off and then place the apple on the prepared baking sheet.
- While the candy is still warm, sprinkle Nerds candy over the top of each apple, pressing to adhere.
- Allow the candy apples to cool completely before serving. Store the candy apples in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
What kind of brand that is are you using for the flavor & color?
Where is the recipe?
Can I have the recipe please